Warranty & Returns
- We offer a simple 30-day warranty on all batteries and chargers sold on our website. Manufacturer’s one year warranties are offered on all Vaporizers.
- If you have purchased a faulty Atomiser/Clearomizer/Tank/Coil please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the defective item. After this time we will not be able to offer a refund or exchange.
- Our warranty does not cover E-liquids or drip tips due to health, safety and hygiene reasons.
- The buyer must be 18 years old or older to purchase this product and must use this product for legal substances only. The seller will not be held liable for misrepresentation, or misuse of product.
- The batteries and atomizers we sell have a 28-day parts warranty. The chargers have a 12-month warranty, which covers the component parts; this does not cover damaged wiring or improper use. Purchasers should be aware that our coils and rechargeable batteries, although made to the highest quality, are functional devices that may fail or degrade over a period of time, especially if in constant use (a coils natural lifespan (dependent on usage) is approximately 14-28 days and a battery’s expected lifespan is 2-3 months).
- Cartomizers and other items which hold e-liquid are sold as a single use disposable item and are covered by our DOA (dead on arrival) warranty. This means, that from date of receipt the buyer has 48 hours to ensure the goods are good. By purchasing this product I agree to these terms.
- You have the right to return your order up to 14 working days after the day you receive it. Please inform us of your decision to return item(s) immediately. Items should be returned in their original packaging and in a resealable condition in accordance with our Terms and Conditions to:
Vapour Town Ltd, 64 Old Fold View, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 4EB
- If you have paid a delivery charge, this will be refunded to you, unless you’re only returning part of the order, in which case you will still need to pay the full delivery charge.
- Items must be returned promptly and in a condition fit for resale and therefore must not have been used.
- Eliquids must have seals fully intact for us to accept them due to the health, safety and hygiene risks.